This is a well established global firm with over 4000 lawyers operating from offices all around the world! The beautiful Sydney office is located in the bustling heart of the CBD. Our client represents leading global corporations and middle-market companies in every major industry, along with public sector entities, educational institutions, philanthropic organisations, and individuals.
In this position you will be working in the Banking and Finance team, supporting a Special Counsel and a team.
Your duties will include:
- Amending and formatting complex documents
- Drafting correspondence
- Dictaphone typing
- Imputing and maintaining client data into client relationship software
- Managing the monthly billing process
To be successful in this position, you will have:
- Experience as a WP Operator or have experience working as a Legal Secretary within Banking and Finance
- Microsoft Office skills are essential
- Strong attention to detail
- The ability to work to strict deadlines
- Ideally you will have previous experience working with Elite and iManage
Click the appropriate link on this page, or for a confidential discussion, contact Nicola Sparkes on 8270 9711 or Claire Booth on 02 8270 9775.