A well-known watch service company based in the North Ryde area, they maintain, repair quartz and mechanical watches.
Service Workshop Manager required to lead a team of 10 watchmakers and technicians in the service and repair workshop. Directly reporting to the Operations Manager you will report on the overall function and performance of the workshop.
· Allocate work to the respective watchmakers and contractors in all the repair centres
· Sort and prioritise work received by workshop and ensure repairs are completed
· Organise the service, maintenance and upgrade of the equipment in the workshop
· Check bench stock and consumables and re-order when required
· Oversee and reconcile all service centre accounts and write off damaged products
· Answer customer enquiries and complaints
· Liaise with service agents and answer trade technical enquiries on all aspects of quartz to mechanical watches
· Ensure the quality of repairs is maintained in line with quality standards
· Technical training as a watchmaker or knowledge in Horology
· Extensive knowledge of quartz and mechanical watches
· Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
· Management experience in a similar position
To apply please click on the appropriate link on this page, alternatively for a confidential conversation please contact Peta Seaman on 02 8270 9781 or email@example.com