This well-known brand is constantly inspiring the world with new and innovative products every day, taking the lead in technology. With luxury offices in western Sydney positioned amongst a buzzing cafe atmosphere, they offer a 1st class working environment, with exceptional training and unlimited growth potential!
As the Warranty Officer your primary focus will be to support the service division and service centres by providing administrative and financial assistance ensuring the smooth and effective running of the operations.
Duties & Responsibilities;
- Handle all warranty related enquiries
- Verify warranty claims & transactions
- Resolving any outstanding warranty bill enquiries
- Reconciliation of warranty accounts
- Printing and sorting of invoices
- Maintain data integrity and reporting discrepancies
- Matching and batching invoices
- Other ad hoc duties
Skills & Experience;
- Previous warranty processing/ high volume AP experience
- Strong Excel and Word skills
- Strong communication and customer service skills
- SAP experience preferred
Apply now to be considered for this new opportunity!
To apply please click on the appropriate link on this page, alternatively for more information or a confidential conversation please contact Hira Rizvi on +61 02 8270 9704