In order to be considered for this role you need to have full Australian working rights with no visa restrictions as role may extend beyond 6 months.
Your responsibilities may include, but are not limited to:
- Qualify, develop and close warms leads from initial contact to closure
- Provide detail breakdown of service offerings and compliance around business offerings
- Liaise with multiple stakeholders ensuring strict compliance throughout the process
- Ensure pipeline is managed correctly through CRM
- Identify and refer potential cross sell and upsell opportunities
- Meet targeted KPI’s around quality, customer satisfaction and transaction closures
- Share process improvements and be active member of team
What you need to bring to the role:
- Solid experience working within sales driven corporate work environment - ideally from Finance, insurance or credit background
- Self-motivated and target driven but still have desire to work well within team
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills to effectively engage your clients
- Proven ability to work autonomously and possess effective time management skills
- Manage end to end sales processes to meet objectives with high level of compliance
If you are interested in developing your sales career, and open to base of $55K + amazing commissions taking OTE to 120K + then APPLY TODAY to have a confidential discussion with Brooke McKay about the position.