This Company is a globally recognised provider of specialised medical products and prides themselves on highly efficient products, systems and procedures. They have a high-performance culture and look to employ dedicated and hard-working individuals who can reach their potential within the business. In return, you will enjoy an excellent work environment and supportive culture, with opportunities to develop within the global group.
As the Warehouse Team Leader you will oversee operations for product orders, distribution and replenishment in New Zealand. This is a pivotal role working closely with customers and internal divisions including sales, technical services and customer service. This exciting role will see you lead, manage and guide the team's day to day work, ensuring they exceed the service demands of the internal and external customers.
- Manage a team, ensuring work complies with company policies and ISO standards
- Relationship development with both internal and external stakeholders including freight providers and suppliers
- Stock control
- Planning work schedules and allocating tasks and resources
- Mentor and coach team members to promote group and individual development and success
- Process improvement and ability to drive initiative
- Contribute to the implementation of Quality and WHS systems
A fantastic opportunity to join a successful global company whose products and services enhance people's lives every day! This is a company that truly invests in their staff, are always looking for personal development, cross skilling and continuous promotions within.
- $70k - $80k
- Attractive benefits including insurances and study support
- Career development opportunities with a global fortune 500 company
- Work with an Employer of Choice
A high achiever with a passion for leading a team and driving performance, you possess strong communication and relationship development skills and pride yourself on your ability to tackle challenges head on! You are a natural leader, with the ability to push back and influence others.
- Previous experience in distribution and warehousing systems and stock control
- Excellent leadership skills and influencing ability
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work effectively in a high-volume, fast paced environment
- Be a high achieving and highly motivated person
- Experience within the medical industry will be an advantage
- Excellent organisational skills
To apply please click on the appropriate link on this page, alternatively for more information or a confidential conversation please contact Megan Connolly on +64 9 869 6251