Our client is a global technology company who are well established within their industry. After gaining a lucrative contract with a major supplier, our client is looking to take on an experienced Warehouse supervisor to further enhance their growth.
Reporting to the DC operations supervisor; this role manages a team of 15 staff including a team leader and requires someone who has clear management skills. Your responsibilities will include but are not limited to;
- Manage all direct reports to efficiently, safety and securely manage and handle all stock received and outgoing
- Focus and structure around productivity and quality assurance
- 100% execution around customer service by efficient dispatch from order to receiving Responsible for all equipment and processing systems utilised across the distribution centre
- Implement effective policies and procedures to improve the efficiency throughout the warehouse
- Must have experience in a warehouse of over 10 staff at least
- Proven long term experience within either an outbound or inbound warehouse position
- Experience using WMS platforms
- High communication skills both written and verbal
- Skills with managing PNLS and reporting on efficiencies
- $41.00 + Super, experience dependant
- Opportunity to continue through the permanent process with on the job experience
- Discounted memberships for partnering businesses
- Reward and recognition programs along with wellness programs offered
If you are interested in this role please APPLY NOW, or contact Lyndsay Farlow 8270 9703 | Jamie Taylor 8270 9717.