Our client is an established small business who are well-positioned for growth. They have been operating for close to 50 years and service a diverse range of industries. They partner with leading manufacturers to distribute, install and maintain their products.
Reporting to the Warehouse Manager, you will be responsible for working in a small team to collaboratively organise the warehousing and distribution of products for the business. Your key areas of accountability will include;
- Receiving of stock and parts, entering data into the relevant systems
- Loading and unloading trucks with a forklift
- Ensuring stock and parts are stored in the correct area
- Inventory management and stocktaking
- Picking and packing parts to be distributed
- Organising couriers and deliveries
- Using the company vehicle to pick parts up when required
We are looking for an experienced Warehouse Storeperson who is motivated, committed and looking for a long-term career. You will also have;
- A high level of attention to detail
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Warehousing experience including, receiving, dispatch and inventory management
- Forklift licence and the ability to confidently use a counterbalance forklift
- Full Australian drivers licence
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a well-established and growing business. If you believe you have the right skills and experience please APPLY NOW or get in touch with Jamie Taylor on (02) 8270 9717.