Our client, a global organisation currently leading in the medical technology industry improving healthcare for all. They have also been recognised as an employer of choice.
For a Warehouse Process & Automation Specialist with this market leading organisation. The opportunity is based in the Blacktown area. You will be responsible for the day-to-day management of the automated solution at the work site.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Minor preventative and minor immediate maintenance of the carousel, racking and conveyor hardware.
- Recording all maintenance activities undertaken by any external provider on the automated system
- Contract management and adherence to SLA between the company and the relevant solution/automated system
- Warehouse Management System Administration
- ERP integration with WMS
- System performance, monitoring and communication of issues to stakeholders
- Work at heights
- Develop SOP's including all eQMS documentation as required for position
- Deliver system efficiency projects
The requirements to apply
- Outstanding organisational skills and superior attention to detail
- Excellent analytical and negotiation skills
- Technical understanding including IS systems and hardware
- IT system experience including major ERPs, WMS and Microsoft Office
- Proven ability to work independently and with initiative
- Ability to influence a broad range of stakeholders and work closely with key internal and external customers to identify needs and provide/act on updated information
- IT background and/or experience in using, problem solving and developing reports
- Minimum of 1-2 years technical, systems or distribution environment experience with a focus on Automation
- Bachelor's degree in business with an emphasis in logistics, management or related fields
If you are ready to start your new journey as a warehouse professional or just looking for an entry point into the industry Please APPLY NOW or call Peta for a confidential discussion on 8270 9781.