This family owned and operated company supply electrical spare parts for commercial and domestic clients in Australia. They are small and very close team.
You will report directly to the Warehouse Manager and work closely with the small warehouse team to ensure all orders are picked and packed efficently and accurately to ensure on time delivery to customers. This is a permanent fulltime position Monday to Thursday 8am - 4:30pm and Friday 8am - 4pm.
- Pick and pack orders accurately as per the picking slip
- Recieve goods and put away in warehouse ready for picking
- Complete transport paper work and schedule pick and delvery
- General house keeping in the warehouse, ensure all areas are kept neat and tidy
- Ensure OH&S is adhered to at all times
- Previous experience in a similar position within a warehouse
- Must have a cando attitude and highly motivated
- Understanding and knowledge of picking and packing orders
- Attention to detail is paramount in this position
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal
- Available to start as soon as possible.
- Forklift licence would be preferred, however not essential
If this sounds like the job for you please apply.