This market leading organisation specialises in the medical technology industry and have been recognised as an employer of choice.
We have regular opportunities for Warehouse Officers with a market leading organisation. You will be based in the Blacktown area. These are roles working 10am to 6pm or 8am to 4pm, Monday to Friday.
Your key responsibilities will include;
- Picking and packing stock
- Palletising and wrapping pallets
- Using RF scanners and checking documentation
- Collaborate in a team environment
- Making sure your working environment is kept organised and clean
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- A positive "Can Do" attitude
- Knowledge of OH&S and Safe Work Practice
- Experience in a similar role is essential
- High Reach Forklift licence desirable
- Available to work full time hours
If you are an experienced warehouse professional or just looking to get in to the industry, then we would love to hear from you!