This market leading organisation specialises in the medical technology industry and have been recognised as an employer of choice.
We have an amazing opportunity for Warehouse Officers with a market leading organisation. You will be based in the Blacktown area. These are roles working 10am to 6pm or 8am to 4pm, Monday to Friday with potential for some weekend work. Your key responsibilities will include;
- Picking and packing stock
- Palletising and wrapping pallets
- Using RF scanners and checking documentation
- Collaborate in a team environment
- Making sure your working environment is kept organised and clean
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- A positive "Can Do" attitude
- Knowledge of OH&S and Safe Work Practice
- Experience in a similar role is preferred but not essential
- Permanent Resident or Australian Citizen
If you are an experienced warehouse professional or just looking to get in to the industry, then we would love to hear from you!