Our client is a well established supplier of high-end niche building materials. The products they stock are recognised as high quality and they have an excellent reputation in the market with their customers. They are a team who are truly passionate about the products they sell and the work that they do.
Reporting directly to the Managing Director of the business your key focus will be to lead a small warehouse team to ensure that operations are exceeding expectations. Your key responsibilities will include;
- Lead and manage a small team of warehousing staff
- Implement policies and procuredure which add value to the entire supply chain
- Build a strong customer service culture
- Liaise with transport providers to ensure products dispatched and delivered to customers in the required time fram
- Ensure WH&S policies are strictly adhered to
- Significant experience leading and managing a team
- Previous experience overseeing inbound and outbound functions
- Experience using WMS systems
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work under pressure in a fast paced environment
If you are looking for the next opportunity to really take ownership of a warehouse and truly ad value, then please APPLY NOW or get in touch for a confidental discussion.