Based in Sydney's Western suburbs this international freight forwarding and contract logistics organisation are well known in the sea and air freight industry. They also provide 3PL logistics solutions to their clients and are well known for tailoring high-quality solutions to meet their client's needs.
What's in it for you?
An excellent opportunity to grow your career with a global company. Diversify your skills across specialised logistics services. Excellent company culture, light lunches provide, onsite car parking and many more employee benefits.
As the Contracts Manager you will be responsible for the efficient operations of the warehouse through effectively managing the warehouse staff and ensuring the KPI's are being met. This is a full time permanent position, you will have excellent people management skills and experience managing KPI's.
- Manage and lead the warehouse and distribution team
- Set and influence KPI performance across the warehouse/operations team
- Ensure OHS policies are adhered to and manage any OHS requirements
- Ensure freight delivery schedules, and services meet customer's expectation and maintain DIFOT
- Manage inventory levels, warehouse capacity and physical stock movements for all customers
- Be the face of the logistics team to manage customer's challenges or issues within 3PL and freight forwarding customers
- Liaise with senior management, including sales, customer service and contract logistics to ensure seamless customer support
- Previous experience managing a warehouse and operations team
- Must have experience working with SAP warehouse management system
- Proven experience leading a team, setting targets and goals and managing KPI's
- Strong understanding and working knowledge of transport management systems, routing systems etc.
- Previous experience working with large retail supply chains
- Must have considerable experience managing 3PL contracts with transport providers and build strong working relationships
It's a new year....new you Apply now to start your new journey and further your knowledge and experience.