This long established FMCG organisation is currently seeking a temporary Vietnamese-speaking Customer Service officer to support their fast-paced order processing business. Supplying various consumer goods, this company is well-established with a supportive and friendly team environment.
about the role
Currently seeking a Customer Service officer on a temporary basis, this role does offer the opportunity to extend depending on business needs. The role will see you taking high-volumes of orders via email and phone, and processing data to ensure orders are entered and delivered correctly. Other responsibilities of the role will include making outbound calls to confirm information and maintain relationships, maintain correct client information, and work within a team to meet targets and provide exceptional customer service.
- To be successful in this role you will have:Excellent Vietnamese and English communication skills
- High attention to detail, and the ability to juggle multiple tasks
- High computer literacy with the ability to learn new systems quickly
- Proven experience in a customer service environment
- Excellent phone manner, and personable nature
- Exposure to a fast-paced, high volume ordering environment
- Experience in a similar FMCG role will be highly regarded
- Inner south location with parking on site
- Early morning hours; get your afternoons free!
- Temporary assignment, with potential to extend
If you're immediately available for this temporary assignment please APPLY NOW or call Jessika Rowley on 07 3118 0125 for a confidential discussion.