With a state of the art platform, they pride themselves on delivering a superior service.
You will be an integral part of the learning and development team in developing and delivering training programs for their sales team.
- Be sure to comply with regulations and legislation
- Develop and implement sales and product training programs
- Provide ongoing one on one and group training
- Remain up to date on industry trends, through conducting research on global economic events
- Analyse performance of new starters, and develop performance management programs
- Ensure compliance is met at all time
- Liaise with different stakeholders within the business
You will be:
- A team player with the ability to get the most out of your team
- You will have previous experience in a sales training role, experience in financial service will be highly regarded
- Hold a Certificate 4 in Training and Assessment (TAE)
- Previous experience delivering training in a call centre environment
- Previous experience developing sales training content
- You will be well presented with exceptional communication skills, you will also enjoy a fast-paced environment
- Will have managed a team of up to 6 people previously
- A driven individual that can facilitate and motivate growth within your team
- The opportunity to work for a market leader
- A very competitive commission structure (OTE: $120,000 - $130,000)
- Fast paced, high performing and vibrant team culture
- Ready for you next challenge in 2018? Contact me on the details below.
Please call Kate on 03 9098 7426 for a confidential discussion