This global organisation is at the forefront of air operations and logistics. Joining a small training team in their Sydney head office, your role as Training Coordinator is integral to ensuring operational compliance with industry standards and frameworks.
Your role will be to manage and develop a program of training through a combination of administrative, classroom-based, and on the job for over 150 team members.
Additionally, this will include:
- Manage and liaise with trainers to ensure training is delivered on-time and in a cost-effective manner
- Perform regular audits to ensure the training programs are applied appropriately and continue to meet industry standards
- Liaise and engage with stakeholders to ensure training is meeting expectations and demands
- Develop new curriculums and course content in liaison with the wider training team and Managers
- Provide appropriate matrices and reporting on training delivery
Skills & Experience
To be successful in this role, you will have:
- Previous training experience, ideally within logistics and for blue-collar work
- A Certificate IV in Training & Assessment
- Demonstrable ability to design and facilitate a wide variety of training programs
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- The ability to liaise with all levels within a business
Only candidates with permanent residency or Australian Citizenship can apply, as the successful candidate will be required to pass relevant security clearances.
Please apply today or give Sally Horwood a call on 8270 9750.