A new opportunity has arisen for a Training & Development Assistant to work in their Melbourne Office and this person will be the face for all new starters. We are therefore seeking a driven, client focused candidate with a professional approach.
Duties will include (but are not limited to):
- Involvement in refresher training sessions on:
- Lexis Affinity - their legal practice management software; and
- NetDocuments - our document management system.
- Coordinating induction processes; new starter materials and assigning training content;
- Creating and updating training material / training videos; maintaining the training intranet portal;
- Assisting staff with relevant training queries;
- Testing and assisting with the implementation of new / upgraded systems; and
- Other duties as required.
The successful candidate will have an interest in building their skill set within a training and development environment and establish a career in the legal industry.
We are looking for a positive and outgoing team player who is client focused and has the ability to pick things up quickly. You will also have excellent written and verbal communication skills, and high analytical and problem solving skills.
It's imperative that you are confident with MS Word and have some knowledge of document formatting within administration. Any knowledge or background in the legal profession is advantageous.
Our client will be commencing with first stage interviews imminently, so please do not hesitate in applying for this position now.