Leading the way in transport, this organisation partners with businesses across Australia to provide services within the transport sector.
This is a temporary opportunity for an enthusiastic candidate from a Learning and Development or training background which will include:
- Co-ordination of all training programmes
- Compilation and formatting of training modules and materials
- Maintenance of training records
- Additional support to the training team with ad hoc administration
What you will bring to the role:
- Sound knowledge and demonstrated experience in a similar role for example - learning and development, Human Resources, or training
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills
- Proven administration experience
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to liaise confidently with internal and external stakeholders
- Proven ability to work autonomously
This role is from 8:30 - 17:30, Monday to Friday based in North Ryde.
To be considered you must be immediately available
To apply please click on the appropriate link on this page, alternatively for more information or a confidential conversation please contact Emma Edwards on +6128270 9788 or Rachel Fisher on +61282709787