This Australian owned and operated company is an industry leading, innovative machinery company that supply capital equipment and services across the APAC region. They provide a diverse range of machinery, primarily servicing the manufacturing sector and have offices in Melbourne, Sydney, Brisbane, Perth and Auckland.
This is an exciting opportunity where you will work with an experienced team to provide service and maintenance solutions to a diverse portfolio of clients. You will learn to identify and qualify the client's requirements and provide appropriate support aligned with the technology. This position is located in Western Sydney and would require you to travel to clients sites around NSW.
- Assist in providing application support for internal and external customers
- Assist in setting up and run exhibitions, trade shows and open houses
- Assisting in the installation and modifications of new equipment to ensure efficient machine installation at the clients facility
- Assisting to provide technical support, including scheduled maintenance, repairs and troubleshooting onsite at our customers facility
- Must have a genuine interest in working in the engineering sector
- Current and valid driver's licence
- Experience working in an unsupervised or autonomous working environment
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal
- Worked in a customer focused position previously
- Experience in a trade based background or machinery maintenance
This is an exciting opportunity to join a growing business who work with state-of-the-art equipment used all over the world. If you believe you have the right skills and experience the please APPLY NOW!