We are currently looking for a talented individual to join people2people's new branch in Auckland as a Trainee Recruitment Consultant. You will join our close knit team and become an integral part of the team with the aim of stepping into a full 360 Consultant position in the near future.
As a Para Consultant or Sourcing Specialist your role will involve:
- Screening and interviewing candidates
- Preparing resumes for clients
- Resourcing top-calibre candidates from database searches and social media platforms
- Reviewing applications
- Reference checks
- Job advertising
- Liaising with clients and candidates
- Candidate care
Here are just some of the reasons to join the team at people2people Auckland:
- Ongoing training & development - 3 weeks' intensive induction/recruitment skills training, external training programs with industry professionals, mentoring program, skills workshops, online learning - Recruitment Juice
- Starting salary of $45K-$50K + bonus; progress to an uncapped commission structure
- Join an established, successful recruitment group - we've been recognised for financial growth, attraction & retention, best brand and recruiter of the year
- Career progression actively encouraged
- Great working environment in the Generator co-working space in Britomart
This is a fast-paced role where you will need to think on your feet, act quickly and adapt to changing priorities. You will have strong administration skills as well as being someone who is confident and comfortable talking to anyone. Intelligent and performance-driven, you will be able to pick up new processes quickly and will be committed to providing a high level of service to our consultants as well as our candidates and clients. Winning and maintaining business requires a strong work ethic, tenacity and a high degree of resilience. With your combination of skills and personality, you will enjoy being a part of a close knit team and enjoy the benefits of a remuneration structure that rewards success.
Show you have what it takes by picking up the phone and talking to me about the opportunity and your strengths (Shannon Barlow 09 869 6259), or provide a brief cover letter with your application.