Join the Recruitment Growth Company of the Year 2018, a leader in the accounting and finance recruitment sector, servicing SME's and ASX listed businesses on the eastern seaboard. We are focused on culture, career development and longevity and are led by experienced and approachable leaders who aren't afraid to adapt to the ever changing landscape of the recruitment industry.
Full training will be provided and with the right attitude and success ratios you will expect to be fast tracked into a 360 degree Consultant position where your focus will be business development and filling roles within your client base.
Working within one of our highest performing teams, you will work to ensure we can deliver both quality and speed for our clients. This role will involve sourcing and interviewing candidates across a broad range of finance roles for our contract accounting recruiters.
Amongst other duties, you will be tasked with:
- Screening and interviewing candidates
- Resourcing candidates from internal and external databases
- Reviewing applications
- Networking with candidates through regular follow up conversations
- Preparing resumes for clients
- Conducting reference checks
- Creating job advertisements
- Understanding the needs, wants, motivations and capabilities of candidates in order to prepare shortlists for our live vacancies with clients
The role requires someone that has strong attention to detail, strong interpersonal and communication skills and a high level of comfort on the phone. This team has its personalities, is very well established, and has genuine high performers. More importantly, we understand there needs to be an element of fun in recruitment and work and we celebrate success.
If you are interested and would like to find out more information, please call Rheanna Collings on (02) 8270 9735.