About the role
We have various opportunities in the Sydney CBD team where your main focus will be supporting a senior consultant across the Legal Support, Specialist and Accounting teams. Your day to day will involve:
- Preparing and posting job advertisements
- Resourcing candidates from internal/external databases
- Reviewing applications and screening candidates
- Preparing resumes for clients
- Completing reference checks
- Database maintenance and administration
Most consultants fall into recruitment however all successful consultants share the below traits:
- Drive & resilience
- Flexibility and adaptability
- Team playing capabilities
- Confident and friendly communication skills
Following the path of most consultants at people2people, you will be trained to step up and recruit a specialisation and so clear career progression is definitely on offer. More than 35% of our team have been with us for over five years' which we are extremely proud of. Our office is friendly, social and supportive. We have regular after work drinks, half days rewarding hard work and events to celebrate PBs and setting of new records.
Join us today and work with like-minded individuals who genuinely enjoy what we do! Recruitment is ultimately a career in sales and NOT HR. If you've recently graduated or you're looking to take a different path in your career, please apply now or call Christina Sclavos on 02 8270 9747.