Working as part of a specialised IP firm this is an opportunity to work 1:1 with a Senior Associate who is on track to partnership. This is a busy and varied role where you can expect to be involved in:
- Opening and closing files
- Conducting searches through IP Australia
- Processing and drafting trademark documentation
- Screening calls and assisting with queries
- Drafting client letters and correspondence
- Organising travel itineraries and booking flights
- Dicta-typing and copy typing
- Diary management
- Monitor the progress of files
- Liaising with clients and solicitors
- Monthly billing and invoicing
To be successful...
You will be an experienced IP legal secretary who has previously supported fee earners as part of a patent or trademark practice group. This role requires the incumbent to be organised, accurate and efficient with excellent grammar and outstanding communication skills. Exposure in using Inprotech or a similar system will be highly regarded. This is a down to earth team that are looking to enhance their culture.
This is a well known specialised law firm with an excellent reputation throughout Australia and Asia Pacific. Located in the CBD, close to public transport and beautiful parks, this firm pride themselves on workplace flexibility and a positive culture. They offer an array of benefits and future career opportunities.
If you are interested in the position, apply now!
To apply please click on the appropriate link on this page, alternatively for more information or a confidential conversation please contact Sian Taylor on 1300 338 546
( SK916725A )