An opportunity is available for an experienced Trade Mark Assistant to join the team on a permanent full-time basis. Your duties will include but are not limited to:
- Managing the Melbourne trade mark group's administration;
- Working with a database and template system (including Inprotech);
- Data entry;
- Proof reading;
- Managing attorney reminders; and
- Drafting correspondence.
To be successful for this position you will have proven IP experience. In addition to this you will have:
- Excellent communication skills;
- Sound knowledge of MS Office, Inprotech and Australia's e-services;
- Strong organisational and time management skills
- Strong attention to detail; and
- Ability to show initiative and work autonomously.
If this sounds like you, please apply following the appropriate link or give Krystal a call on (03) 9098 7429.