This well-regarded logistics business has operated out of North Sydney for over 30 years. They support a range of industries across the APAC region with reliable and economical sea freight services. Due to growth, there is now the need for an Account Manager to support their established trade team.
You will be responsible for supporting on an existing portfolio of international customers. Your duties as the Account Manager will include but not limited to;
- Managing existing customers accounts including product inquiries and needs
- Maintain strong and ongoing relationships with existing customers and suppliers
- Preparing and submitting quotes and offers to customers under the guidance of the trade team staff
- Supporting the team with wider administration responsibilities
Skills and Experience
- Previous experience within an account management position
- Knowledge of import/ export industry
- Excellent attention to detail and accuracy
- Strong computer skills, Microsoft office, outlook, word and excel
- Demonstrated experience managing and servicing customers/suppliers
What's on offer?
- Competitive base salary + super + discretionary bonus
- Join a supportive and diverse team
- Great opportunity to learn from industry experts
- Career progression available for the right candidate
If you live on the northern beaches and have experience in a similar role then contact Jade on 8270 9707 or APPLY NOW!