An established commodities trader, trading various products to countries across APAC region, they operate out of Brookvale.
Working closely with the trade management team you will be responsible to coordinate, liaise and support with enquiries, costings and offers in accordance with company operating procedures. The position is a full time permanent position based in Brookvale, working hours will be 8:30am - PM Monday to Friday.
- Assist the Trade team working with suppliers and obtaining pricing to complete costings
- Plan and book vessels with shipping lines for transportation of goods
- Communicate with clients, suppliers and freight companies by phone and email
- Assist where required with import and export documentation
- Prepare new contract in the contract application
- Ensuring customer satisfaction in a timely and professional manner
- Build strong working relationships with clients, supplier and shipping lines.
- Requires 3 year's experience in export documentation & logistics knowledge
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Demonstrated experience managing serving customer/suppliers
- Display initiative to resolve work issues
- Excellent attention to detail and accuracy
To apply please click on the appropriate link on this page, alternatively for a confidential conversation please contact Peta Seaman on 02 8270 9781 or email@example.com