This may be the role for you.
About the Client
This mining company is looking for a legal assistant to join their team as a a consultant. It is a role which requires significant attention to detail and as such the successful candidate must be able to provide examples of where they have used this skill.
They are a fun loving team and have a lot of room for growth and progression.
This role requires significant attention to detail, and duties will include (but are not limited to):
- Document and file management
- Technical reporting
- Lodgement of legal documentation
- Proof-reading, editing and amending documents
- Drafting correspondence
- Undertaking research
- Liaising with clients and stakeholders
To be successful for the role the ideal candidate will have:
- Previous experience as a legal assistant or as an administration within Professional services
- Excellent time management and attention to detail
- Impeccable communication skills
Join this fun loving team! They offer excellent incentives such as:
- On-site parking
- No heirachy
- Excellent room for growth and progression
- High earning potential
- Lots of training
DON'T DELAY! This mining company is moving quickly in their recruitment process and the role will go quickly! Call Kim Padmore at people2people WA on 6160 6201!