This law firm are well-known within Sydney's legal market and work predominately within Commercial and Insurance Litigation. Describing themselves as approachable and honest, this firm value themselves on providing top-tier service at the best possible cost.
This is a temporary assignment to cover leave. It will commence on the 2nd of September and run through to the 2nd of October and will be part time hours working 2 or 3 days per week. This position will be working in Insurance and Commercial Litigation supporting Special Counsel.
You will be responsible for:
- Liaising with clients
- Diary management
- Extensive file, document and email management
- Occasional office support duties such as relief reception, accepting deliveries, sorting mail and ordering stationery
- Drafting, editing and amending legal documents
- Handling of correspondence
To be successful for this position, you will have:
- Previous Legal Secretary experience
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills
- High attention to detail
- Previous experience working with in Insurance or Commercial Litigation
To apply, please click the appropriate link on this page. Alternatively please call Jayden Cooke on 0282709776 For a confidential conversation