Each day will see you engaging with learners and providing them first level helpdesk support; ensuring data is maintained across all systems; coordinating with internal stakeholders to ensure queries are resolved in a timely manner and administering the Learning Management System (LMS).
Your key responsibility:Administers company's LMS
- Provides first-level helpdesk support to learners
- Undertakes regular maintenance tasks to ensure the validity of data on the LMS and associated IT systems
- Carries out user acceptance testing to ensure new system development meets requirements
- Updates, tests and maintains learning and assessment resources on the LMS
- Supports the development and implementation of effective policies and procedures for using company learning technology systems
- Contributes to developing capability in others who will use the company's learning technology systems
Here, you will have the perfect opportunity to showcase your administrative prowess, and exceptional coordination and problem-solving skills. What's more - there is plenty of scope for growth because you will be part of a high performing team with the focus on technology and innovation!
"Stop thinking and act now,' we say. Contact us TODAY to find out more. Contact Aimee Graham on 0800 GO FROGS or apply now!