So we are here to help fire-up your thinking by telling you about this nifty position.
- Variety: never dull, things to learn, loads to do
- Opportunity: huge scope to push your own boundaries and learn new skills
- Shine: a perfect opportunity to showcase your administrative proficiency and problem-solving skills.
- Innovation & Tech: this role sits smack bang in the middle of the team focussed on technology and innovation - and they are waiting for you!
- Support: Each day, you will engage with students across NZ and provide them first level helpdesk support - and they need you too!
- Tick that box! data records capture, coordinating with colleagues, making sure queries are sorted out in a timely manner and being the 'go-to' person
- Process improvements: support the development and implementation of effective policies and procedures for using learning technology systems
Armed with your confident communication skills, customer service attitude and your pride in your 'right first time' thinking - you will be made to feel hugely appreciated here. Just the way you should be.
And - you'll receive a great salary, have fun at the mid-year ball, enjoy the easy nature of the non-hierarchal environment, enjoy your manager's easy style and get to work with a high performing team doing cool things.
"Stop thinking and act now,' we say. Contact us to find out more or apply today! Contact Aimee Graham on 09 356 9750.