Stryker South Pacific Pty Ltd is a large globally recognised provider of medical technology and prides themselves on highly efficient products, systems and procedures. They have a high-performance culture and look to employ dedicated and hard-working individuals who can reach their potential with the business. In return, you will enjoy an excellent work environment and supportive culture, with opportunities to develop within the global group.
The Services Coordinator team is the first point of contact between customers and Technical Services. You will be coordinating and prioritising workloads for Technicians and Engineers to make sure they have everything that they need to perform their duties, along with order processing.
- First point of contact for all Technical Services
- Booking incoming repair jobs and dispatching repaired items back to customers
- Receiving incoming parts and arranging distribution
- Work with suppliers regarding shipment and and receiving of international jobs
- Problem solving and process improvements
- High degree of accuracy and attention to detail
- Strong communication skills
- The ability to learn new products and systems
- Knowledge of administrative and clerical processes including invoice and electronic filing systems
- A good understanding of processes related to service repairs, and system inquiries.
What's in it for you?
A fantastic opportunity to join a successful global company whose products and services enhance people's lives every day! This is a company that truly invests in their staff, always promoting personal development and cross-skilling opportunities.
- Varied, hands on role
- Up to $60,000 + super + bonus
- Work with a global leader in the medical space
- An Employer of Choice
- Make a difference to people's lives!
- Career development opportunities with a global fortune 500 company
Be a part of fantastic culture who celebrate success!
To apply please click on the appropriate link on this page, alternatively for more information or a confidential conversation please contact Colleen Deere on +61 02 8270 9794