With over 20 years experience in the timber industry. An industry leader in this niche market supplying timber processing, service & distribution to the Australian and exports market.
The role of offer:
A unique opportunity is available to join their team on a permanent basis! Like all good businesses my client recognises that their most valuable asset is their people and staff are given the chance to learn, develop and achieve goals in a business that loves to exceed expectations.
- Ongoing sales analysis of accounts
- Working with sales manager and director to implement strategy
- Develop marketing initiatives for individual accounts to drive sales growth
- Implement Marketing and Product development strategies to meet promotional and product requirements
- Perform quarterly review and planning meetings with each account
- Further develop and deepen relationships with each account
- Provide analysis and reporting to management
In addition to your exceptional attitude the successfull candidate with have a combination of the below:
- A minimum of 2 years experience in the pre-fabricated, roof trussing and wall frames industry
- You are looking to have an opportunity to move your career forward and be mentored by strong business leaders and managers.
- You are a strong relationship builder who is able to connect with business contacts and key decision makers
- You have proven your ability to grow both accounts and product sales through product positioning, marketing strategies and promotional programs
- Strong planning and analytical skills
- Strong written and verbal skills
- You take ownership of goals and work with the business to achieve those goals
- You have performed Account review meetings in a similar industry.
- Not affraid to get out there and build on new business development.
- Interstate travel may be required
- Current NSW Drivers License
A competitive base salary + super + car allowance + tools of the trade + OTE
Sucecessfull applicants must hold a current NSW Drivers License and be willing to undergo pre-eployment medical tests
How to apply
If this sounds like the right role for you then please click on APPLY NOW. Feel free to contact me for a confidential discussion about the role on 02 8270 9742 - Naz