This top ten global market leader is inspiring the world with innovative products every day.
As the business continues to storm through this period of growth, an opportunity for an experienced Technical Product Manager has become available to join their busy online team on a long term contract.
You can enjoy state of the art offices in Sydney Olympic Park, nestled amongst a buzzing café atmosphere and just a short stroll to public transport.
As a Technical Product Manager, you will ensure the technical delivery of key projects within the Online and Customer Engagement team and will be responsible for understanding requirements, documenting the need and then working with a range of stakeholder to ensure successful delivery of the project.
Reporting to the Technical Development Manager, your responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Act as a key technical resource for both internal and external stakeholders
- Responsible for the technical delivery and implementation of solutions for customers and partners
- Management of mobile payment solutions and other projects as required
- Manage the end-to-end software development and release process
- Ensure requirements are captured and documented, check the software build meets local requirements, manage the testing process and ensure the delivery of the solutions on-time and to the required specifications
- Define and track project deliverables in conjunction with stakeholders
- Ensure that all stakeholders are aligned towards a common goal by meeting and receiving feedback on an ongoing basis
- Proactively management changes in project scope and solve issues are required
- Communicate project status on a regular basis with stakeholders based locally and overseas
- Document solutions in order to enhance knowledge management
- Other adhoc responsibilities as requested from manager
As the successful candidate, you will have:
- Previous experience in a similar Technical Product Manager or Project Manager position ideally within Payment Solutions, Telecommunications, IT or FMCG
- Tertiary qualifications in Computer Science, Engineering or equivalent
- Technical background with hands on experience in software development and/or web technologies
- Proven understanding of consumer needs, mobile app and service testing and managing projects
- Deadline driven and outstanding multi-tasker
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Self-motivated and a can-do attitude
Don't miss out on this opportunity of a lifetime to join a global leader. Apply today!
To apply please click on the appropriate link on this page, alternatively for more information or a confidential conversation please contact Nina Padilla on +612 8270 9763