A fantastic opportunity has become available for an experienced Office Services Supervisor / Work Room Supervisor to join a well-established, national Law firm based in the heart of the CBD.
Your days will be interesting and varied, managing a busy team of 10.
Responsibilities will include:
- Coordinating rosters
- Diary management and taking telephone calls
- Drafting emails and preparing documents
- Ordering couriers and coordinating local and interstate mail
- Facilities management
- Delegating responsibilities to the team
- Assisting Office Services Coordinator with performance management
- Photocopying, scanning, binding
- Preparing meeting rooms and maintaining a clean environment
- Ordering stationery and kitchen supplies
- Using Microsoft Office Suite
To be successful in this great role you will have experience working in a similar role, including experience managing a team. You ideally will have a background within a legal or professional environment.
If you describe yourself as someone who:
- Shows initiative
- Works well to deadlines
- Excellent communication skills
- Good telephone manner
This position will not last. If this position is of interest to you, contact Meaghan Gleeson at people2people today on 02 8270 9706.