Sitting as part of the Customer Service team this management position will have you manage and mentor a team of up to 8 customer service professionals, ensuring that the customer service being delivered is at the highest standards.
Your duties will include but are not limited too:
- Ensure that your team has clear targets set on a week to week basis to assist with the delivery of the overall department.
- Develop and implement complaint, customer service and service level procedures
- Assist in the recruitment and training of your team.
- Analyse statistics and data to determine the level of customer service
- Drive performance ensuring that the teams KPI's are exceeded on a consistent basis.
- Previous experience in a customer service management role
- Must have experience in the Transport and Logistics sector.
- Reporting and analysis experience
- You will be a leader that leads by example rather than delegation
- You will be an expert in conflict resolution.
- An amazing culture with great work-life balance
- Career progression opportunities
- Competitive salary