As a world leader in producing specialised medical devices, Stryker pride themselves on delivering excellent customer service and quality products.
Located in St Leonards, their culture is to employee highly ambitious, dedicated, driven and passionate top achievers who always strive to exceed expectations.
They have recently been recognised as Australia's best employer!
We are seeking a team assistant to join Stryker within their quality assurance team.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Ensuring complaints are accurately logged and maintained on the database
- Management of all incoming reports and documents
- Working closely with the wider team to ensure all information is accurately collated
- Compilation of relevant reports and related analysis on customer trends
- Filing, archiving and document control
We are looking for a candidate who is passionate about providing a quality customer experience who has experience supporting a team.
Your previous experience will have required high attention to detail and you be confident using Excel (essential) and Salesforce (desirable).
Interviews are happening immediately! If you are eager to expand upon your existing experience within a renowned worldwide company, please apply now!
To apply please click on the appropriate link on this page, alternatively for more information or a confidential conversation please contact Emma Edwards on +6128270 9788 or Rachel Fisher on +61282709787