People2people are currently working with an internationally known construction company and are looking for a highly proficient Team Assistant/ Administrator. This isn't your typical Administration role, we are looking for someone who is extremely organised and experienced in supporting a team.
Your duties will include but not be limited to:
- Management of tender approvals.
- Effective timely administration support.
- Order Processing and raising purchase order
- Maintain files, records, resources and databases
- Be the go to person for all administration and process support
- Management of meeting deadlines
To be successful for this amazing opportunity you will have:
- Highly organised and the ability to multi-task
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Extensive experience in providing administrative support in a team environment.
- Proficient with the software system COINS or similar experience in ERP systems; such as SAP
- Highly desired previous experience Accounts Payable or Accounts Clerical
What's in it for YOU?
- Amazing Career opportunity
- Close to public transport
- Hours 8.30am to 5.30pm
- You will be working within a fast paced environment
- Work for an internationally known company
- Moving to a brand new office in Burwood early 2019!