We are recruiting on behalf of a leading global provider of investment services who consult across infrastructure, debt investments, listed equities and private equity, who are currently seeking an immediately available Team Assistant to join their Private Equity team on an ongoing basis.
This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced Team Assistant who excels in a self-sufficient and stable position. This Team Assistant role will offer you close and constant contact with the entire team across Melbourne, Sydney and London, plus EA support to the Head of Private Equity and Associate.
Therefore, the successful candidate must:
- Have worked in a Team Assistant/ Executive Assistant position within a Financial Services environment up to Director level
- Be a confident and advanced user of Microsoft Office Suite
- Be highly numerate and confident with dealing with analytical reports
- Have a proactive and positive attitude
- Have experience of working within a team environment, but also one to one.
Your duties and responsibilities as a Team Assistant will include (but are not limited to):
- Extensive diary and travel management (domestic and international)
- Booking meeting rooms and event co-ordination
- Dealing with expenses
- Gathering data and formatting reports
- Email management for the Head of the Private Equity group
- Printing and binding reports
Not only is our client one of the world's largest infrastructure fund managers, but they also have a strong reputation within their industry for having a collaborative and dynamic environment where senior staff are very approachable and down to earth. They have a lot of inter-team support and a positive working culture which will in turn offer you great prospects for your future.
If you're available immediately and have past Team Assistant experience within a Financial Services environment, please don't hesitate to get in touch with Aimee Burton on 03 9098 7433.
To apply please click on the appropriate link on this page, alternatively for more information or a confidential conversation please contact Aimee Burton on 03 9098 7433