This boutique accounting organisation has remained within family hands for over 40 years and have carved a niche area of the tax accounting sector as their specialisation.
Reporting to the Principal, as Team Assistant you will be responsible for a range of duties including:
- Greeting clients and responding to enquiries via phone and email
- Assisting the Principals and other staff with diary management, meeting coordination and minute taking
- Filing and maintaining documents (soft and hard copies)
- Assisting clients with ASIC and ATO lodgements and enquiries
- Other ad hoc administrative tasks when required
Skills & Experience
To be successful in this position you will have:
- Previous experience in a tax accounting firm
- Exposure to the Handisoft program
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills
- A team-oriented work ethic and the ability to help out in all areas of a business
By joining this organisation, you will join a successful family-oriented team. You will have the opportunity to work close to home in Randwick with onsite parking provided.
We are actively seeking someone now, so please APPLY TODAY or give Sally Horwood a call on 8270 9750.