One of the largest and most impressive law firms in the World is seeking a Legal Assistant to join their team.
The successful candidate will have the opportunity to work with some of Australia's most impressive lawyers and have access to state of the art facilities. They offer a range of excellent benefits to their employees, including regular team events, subsidised gym memberships, casual Fridays and ongoing training and development.
As a Legal Assistant you will be working closely with the administration team and team leaders as part of the office's hub system.
Your responsibilities will include (but are not limited to):
- General administrative tasks;
- Creating and editing documents;
- Business development.
The successful candidate will:
- Have proven experience in a law firm environment;
- Ideally have experience in billing;
- Have a high level of attention to detail;
- Be a strong communicator; and
- Be highly organised and have a strong IT skill set.
WHAT IS IN IT FOR YOU?
The successful candidate will have the opportunity to support some of the most impressive and successful lawyers in the Australian legal industry. You will be working in stunning offices in the heart of Melbourne's CBD.
A salary offering of up to $65,000 package is on offer, including an impressive list of benefits including (but not limited to):
- Regular team events including lunches, dinners and drinks
- Health insurance discounts
- Subsidised gym membership
- Monthly catered firm-wide drinks
- Casual dress Fridays
- Sports teams
- Employment Assistance Program
- Charity events and fundraisers
- Comprehensive training
To apply online, please click apply now for immediate consideration. For more information, please call Aimee at people2people on (03) 9098 7433.