Work with a business who really makes a difference within your local community. Based in Lane Cove, this role will support the gardening & maintenance division of a well-known non for profit organisation.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Contributing to the development and execution of business plan for client independence team
- Coordinating the teams; including tradespeople, gardening team leaders and volunteers
- Overseeing the delivery of services and to the adherence to specific technical requirement and standards
- Manage intake and referral processes
- Report on feedback for the division on a regular basis
- Develop new strategies to increase profitability in current work and enhance profitability
- Liaise with key community groups and other relevant stakeholders to ensure the business is the provider of choice within the community
- Evaluate effectiveness of service delivery
To be considered for this role you must have proven experience within a similar team coordination role. You will also have full time availability, Monday - Friday with strong computer literacy skills.
To apply please click on the appropriate link on this page, alternatively for more information or a confidential conversation please contact Rachel Fisher on +61282709787
( SK94516A )