This well established global business is seeking an experienced tax accountant to help support the business.
As the Tax Accountant, will be responsible for:
- Deliver all corporate tax related compliance obligations, including Company Tax Returns and Tax Effect Accounting requirements for various legal entities.
- Assist with the completion of Group compliance relating to GST, FBT, PAYG installments and payroll tax.
- Assist with the identification and implementation of process improvements across all areas of tax.
- Assist with transaction and project related tax work.
- Assist the financial reporting team in ad-hoc work and financial reporting.
- Assist the business in the on-going pursuit of best practice / systems development / process improvement.
Ideally, you will have trained in one of the Top 10 firms, or possibly middle tier and looking for your first role into commerce, or already working for a large commercial business. Further more, you will have:
- Strong alround knowledge of taxation legislation
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- High level of analytical and problem solving abilities, able to understand the bigger picture and tax implications.
For a confidential discussion about this role, please contact David McLaren (07) 3118 0125.