- Managing the end-to-end recruitment process, resourcing quality candidates in line with client needs (predominately within the sales and customer service space)
- Nurturing a growing talent pool
- Working closely Group People & Culture Manager and hiring managers
- Liaising with external recruitment providers
- Updating the recruitment tracker and reporting on recruitment activity
- Other ad-hoc responsibilities as required
What we are looking for:
- Demonstrable experience within a high-volume recruitment role, sector experience is flexible
- A passion for excellence and drive to exceed set targets and goals
- The ability to be agile and flexible in line with changing business needs
- Strong communication skills
- High attention to detail
- Competitive nature
Work closely with a dedicated and passionate team that strives for excellence! Offering to $85-95K+S, this is an exciting opportunity for you to make the role your own. Enjoy a casual dress code and numerous social events throughout the year.
To be considered please APPLY NOW or for further information, please call Ami Broso at people2people on 02 8270 9756.