A leading Property Developer based in the CBD are seeking an experienced Accountant to assist in the implementation of MRI Software. With the opportunity to liaise between the Finance team and IT Consultants to ensure the smooth implementation of MRI Software, training and process improvement. This is a great opportunity to partner across the business and showcase your project, IT and accounting skills. Commencing on a temp/contract basis there is opportunity and a view to a permanent role.
The purpose of the role is to ensure the efficient and effective implementation of MRI Software across a number of entities. Commencing on a contract basis, the role has significant potential for permanency in a Systems Accountant role.
Responsibilities will include;
- Mapping current processes and procedures
- Business partnering across divisions to understand needs and requirements of new system
- Writing and implementing new processes and procedures
- Training of new system and processes and parallel testing prior to go live
- Project support and trouble shooting
- Liaison between the finance teams and IT consultants
- Ensuring integrity of Chart of Accounts
- Redesigning and improving Management reporting
The ideal person for this role will have/be;
- CA/CPA qualified with an Accounting background
- IT Systems implementation experience (ERP)
- MRI Software or Yardi experience highly regarded
- Property industry experience highly regarded
- ERP process expert and project management skills
- Leader of change management
- High level of stakeholder engagement and interpersonal skills
What's on Offer?
- Project role, CBD location
- Opportunity for perm
- Heavy liaison across the business
- Opportunity to add genuine value
- Hourly/contract rate dependent on experience
If this role appeals to you and you have the skill set to match, APPLY NOW for immediate consideration or contact Hayley on 07 3118 0125 for further details.