Our client is one of Australia's leading organisations within the health sector who are looking for an experienced systems administrator to join their registration division.
You will be providing a high level of support to analyze, prioritize and escalate incidents raised from across the operations network on core operating and support systems.
Your responsibilities will include but not be limited to the following:
- Supporting the Operations team to identify and escalate any potential process and system gaps that staff raised via the IT service request channel
- Monitor and perform any data fix requirements within system administration permissions for staff to ensure that health practitioner records are correctly reflected in our operating and support systems.
- Provide consultative advice on any core operating and support systems (e.g. Pivotal/Salesforce) related enquires for staff.
- Provide first and second level helpdesk support to end users and escalate to the appropriate individual if required.
- Undertake necessary investigations to ensure the appropriate resolution of incidents, including the suggestion of updates to procedural documentation.
- Coordinate with relevant stakeholders to ensure all tasks/incidents are completed within agreed timeframes.
- Tertiary qualification in Information Management or Business
- Experience in projects involving the improvement of systems, processes and procedures
- Proficient in using Pivotal and/or any CRM system
- Strong analytical and conceptual skills
- Experience with one of Australia's leading organisations within the health industry
- Competitive remuneration
- CBD location, close to public transport