Based in the heart of Sydney CBD, this large community service organisation's mission is to help Australians regain their independence. For over 100 years, this charity has made a huge difference in the lives of thousands of Australians.
You will report into the Supporter Relations Manager and sit in a close-knit, friendly team of six to provide a high level of customer service to this organisation's regular donors. The role helps build and strengthen relationships with regular supporters. It provides a high degree of training and support and the opportunity to work for a charity that really makes a difference!
Day to day, you will:
- Make outbound calls to update donor payment and contact details and say thank-you!
- Keep the CRM database updated and clean
- Answer any inbound calls focused on customer requests
- Ad hoc administration duties as required
- You will have experience working in a customer service call centre environment, ideally within a not for profit organisation
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- High level of attention to detail and accuracy in your data entry
- A strong passion for customer service and helping others
This role has the potential for temp to perm, we can only accept applications from candidates with full Australian Working Rights.