As the organisation continues to grow, an opportunity has become available for a System Support Analyst to join their team.
About the role:
As a System Support Analyst your responsibilities will include:
- Providing system analyst support to partners and internal staff within the Service and Logistics division.
- Liaising between our partners and Headquarters and Regional Headquarters when issues are not resolved quickly.
- Educating employees on change of process.
- Facilitating training, both face to face and remotely.
- Maintaining a good relationship with partners and keeping them informed of system changes and enhancements.
- Analysing processes causing inefficiencies.
- Assisting in UAT testing
- Assisting the Services Systems Process Innovation PIC
- User training and user manual creation for new system.
- Assisting in system implementation and stabilisation.
To be successful in this role you will have:
- Strong experience troubleshooting in systems.
- An understanding of Web Based Applications and what can effect such applications.
- Experience in customer support.
- Excellent communications skills.
- Ability to work independently and within a team.
- Self-motivated with initiative.
- Can respond and action urgent systems issues.
- Desire to learn new technologies.