People2people have partnered with a global organisation that believes in investing in their people and technology to now only stay ahead of the game but add value to their customers. With a long-standing history in exploring ways to improve process but outcomes for the clients - they are innovative, progressive and focused on adding the right people to their team!
Reporting to the Supply Chain Manager, your role will see you supervising the goods warehousing and transport functions (3PL & 4PL) - driving processes, outcomes and providing the link between business to business in relation to communication and updates. You will also be responsible for driving compliance and governance requirements - exploring continuous improvement opportunities for the business moving forward.
Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Monitoring, reporting and ensuring all requirements / guidelines are met in relation to compliance, inventory control, SOX etc.
- Managing all queries regarding transport, warehousing and stock.
- Lead special projects for the supply chain teams.
- Maintain and control master data and generating reports to track, monitor and improve processes / procedures.
- Investigate, analyse and resolve business process issues (costs, process and performance)
- Global brand that value their employees
- Ongoing training and development
- Positive and supportive team culture
- Scope to develop and grow within the organisation
- Competitive salary package