Stryker are a globally recognised provider of medical technology who pride themselves on highly efficient products, systems and procedures. They have a high-performance culture and look to employ dedicated and hard-working individuals.
As the Supply Chain Lead you will coordinate the sourcing, dispatch, delivery and billing of medical equipment for the supply chain team. You will be working closely with internal Sales, Marketing, Finance, Technical Services and Operations groups as well as external suppliers. You will also be responsible for service, inbound freight and inventory management.
Your key responsibilities:
- Manage the overall inventory portfolio
- Provide input to the Demand Manager regarding planning.
- Plan strategically and create inventory plans
- Processing incoming orders and product requests in an accurate and timely manner
- Sourcing and procuring product to fulfil the orders and product requests
- Managing stock and delivery requests
- Responding to all product related enquiries from customers
- Maintaining data integrity and updating documented procedures.
We are looking for a person who will thrive working in a high-performance culture. You will have experience working in a similar role and be confident to take the next step to take on higher responsibilities.
- Experience in logistics, international shipping or supply chain
- Experience in finance, accounting or business analyst would be considered as well
- Self-confidence and accountability
- Strong attention to detail and ability to update large data
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, Excel, PowerPoint and Access
- Experience using an ERP system
This is a company that truly invests in their staff, always looking for personal development, cross-skilling and continuous promotions within. You will enjoy working with high achievers like you who are proud to represent a global leader who make a difference. Don't miss this chance to get a foot in the door of an industry leader and employer of choice.
To apply please click on the appropriate link on this page, alternatively for more information or a confidential conversation please contact Elizabeth Punshon on 1300 338 546
( SK92341A )