As the Supply Chain Coordinator you will be providing support to the Logistics and Supply Chain team. This is an expression of interest for potential candidates looking for a new role and is not in a specific location of Melbourne.
About the job
- Track customer shipments from pick up through to delivery ensuring they are delivered in full and on time;
- Ensure that any delays are communicated in a timely manner to coordinators;
- Ensure accuracy of invoicing and maintain and update logistic pricing lists;
- Ensure accuracy of inventory levels and perform stock adjustments
- Prepare necessary documentation for deliveries and storage
- Assist with tenders for transportation as required
- Prepare weekly reports on performance of suppliers and weekly spend;
- Liaise with warehouses and transport companies to ensure maximum service levels/delivery of stock
- Pro-actively work with all business teams and units to resolve issues and minimise impact to customer
- Measure and monitor the level of internal and external customer service..
- Prepare daily/weekly stock reconciliation reports and analyse variances;
What you will need to succeed
- Strong understanding of supply chain and import administration
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- A can do attitude and ability to work well under pressure
- High attention to detail and ability to priorities competing workloads
Please apply now!