This Australian education organisation provides a range of undergraduate and postgraduate courses to international and domestic students on Sydney's North Shore.
Reporting to the Registrar your primary role will be to provide customer-focused student administration supporting students studying on campus and online.
- First point of contact for students & provide administration advice and support
- Maintain communication and support through internal learning system
- Writing and updating procedures for the registrar's Office
- Reporting and data collection
- Assist with training of staff and faculties when needed
- Ensure accurate processing of student application
- Promote and exemplify the brand of the college on a daily basis
Skills & Experience:
- Previous experience in a similar role within Higher Education
- Proficient with MS Office Suite
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- High level of attention to detail and accuracy
- Provide high levels of customer service
- Flexible and "can-do" approach
- Driven and self-motivated
As a well established college, you will have the opportunity to work amongst passionate individuals, who describe their culture as a supportive community. Close to Ryde, there is on site parking and flexible working hours.
This organisation prides itself on offering quality education within a Christian learning community. As the successful candidate, you will have an empathy for the Christian faith and its practices and teachings.
To apply please click on the appropriate link on this page, alternatively for more information or a confidential conversation please contact Colleen Deere on +61 02 8270 9794